Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Meandearing Way

These few days I had a revelation of sort - you go one big circle, and find out that you (i) is back to square one, (ii) see the situation in a different light.

And along the big circle bypass, I see different things, different people, and experience probably very extreme emotions. I am not even sure whether if all these are in "the" plan, or I am supposed to stumble along, and see, well, what I am going see round the corner.

And was it a wasted trip across going down that path?

As Robert Frost as said:

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I–
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

If I hadn't, I wouldn't be what I am today. But I wonder if it is a good or bad thing, given how things have turned out.

I am not sure if I should let the future unfold itself, if by divine intervention I would have no way of changing anything that's going to happen anyway, or proactively try to make something happen, if not, how would anything happen in the first place.

I guess I'll just meander along.

1 comment:

thyheiworkz said...

mai emo liao la.. ((:

i let u call me wild boar.. (: